23 replies to this topic

#1 AfghanStar

AfghanStar

Mastana Fan

• Members
  • 529 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 04:23 AM

sallam my fellow afghan brotherz..
so a question that just came into my head and i am sure everybody here are interested in that, Girlfriendz, have you got any? if yes afghani or Foriegner, if u are mujarad like me talk about the old onez.. haha and why do we try to have one.. what kind of relationz are there? why should we even have one..
some are after ur pocket
some are after ur car
some are after ur ciggerette and drink lol_mini.gif
and some are after nothing but urself

to me honestly i didnt have lots of girlfriendz except few that i was softly said in love with them.. but some didnt last long, to be precise the western onze usually dont last long right? and i was more interested in making love and sex and such but i got an afghan girl friend who changed my ideology, intentionz and so on.. even if we are not together anymore i still think she is the love of my life.. but anyway i let you guys speak up too so what do u think about it?.

#2 Afghanhot

Afghanhot

Super Adminstrator

• Members
  • 1640 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 12:43 PM

when i was in pakistan i use to like a girl, also one of my cousins knew about it, but when after some stuff happend in life that didnt work out fine, specially because of our families.

than, i started liking a girl online smile.gif she turned out diffrent too, so that didnt work either.

i think having a girl friend in europe is not bad [actually it is but i have a reason for saying not bad] ONLy if you find one girl, and than stick by her, its good, but if u keep on changing ur girls every day..[in morning with one girl, evening with another, thats totally discousting] or specially if u go to bed with them.. common thats not even part of our way of life, so i strongly dislike that, BUT if i find a girl whom i know i can pass all my life with, than i dont mind to start of a relation with her as bf/gf.

now regarding mujaradi.. well bro, its fun walla lol_mini.gif you can look around freely, u dont have this fear if u see someone ur girl will get pissed off jk laugh.gif being single is not something bad.. if ur too into girls, and cant control ur emotions.. than islam tells us to marry if we are mature enough.. so just get engaged or something.

Posted Image

#3 djparwiz

djparwiz

Bandwidth Eater

• V.I.P
  • 16467 posts
  • Interests:bachesh eqa awsela nest ke nowishta konom

Posted 12 August 2007 - 04:53 AM

uncountable lol_mini.gif lol_mini.gif

Vezir.04

TH3.bilen . Ebrar . Cbxtr . MeTaLLiCA . Cbxtr . 3xTorT . Bozkurt-M . McPislick

#4 AfghanStar

AfghanStar

Mastana Fan

• Members
  • 529 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 05:22 AM

hahahah what kind of them?

#5 djparwiz

djparwiz

Bandwidth Eater

• V.I.P
  • 16467 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 05:41 AM

those who are after myself

Vezir.04

#6 AfghanStar

AfghanStar

Mastana Fan

• Members
  • 529 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 05:45 AM

oo lyalya
u must be stylish then lol_mini.gif

#7 djparwiz

djparwiz

Bandwidth Eater

• V.I.P
  • 16467 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 05:56 AM

QUOTE (AfghanStar @ Aug 12 2007, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oo lyalya
u must be stylish then lol_mini.gif

may be but they says what a chashmaye khumari dari wink.gif

Vezir.04

#8 AfghanStar

AfghanStar

Mastana Fan

• Members
  • 529 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 06:00 AM

hahah u fooled them eh.. easy .... so u are always drunk lol_mini.gif

#9 djparwiz

djparwiz

Bandwidth Eater

• V.I.P
  • 16467 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 06:11 AM

QUOTE (AfghanStar @ Aug 12 2007, 12:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hahah u fooled them eh.. easy .... so u are always drunk lol_mini.gif

u silly,, okies tell me about urs? i mean not the above one but the truth

Vezir.04

#10 AfghanStar

AfghanStar

Mastana Fan

• Members
  • 529 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 06:14 AM

yah bro, i think that girl is my love of life. so i cant accept anyone except her, althought she might not love me anymore.. btw dont want to make you sad haha. so cheerz

#11 djparwiz

djparwiz

Bandwidth Eater

• V.I.P
  • 16467 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 06:31 AM

QUOTE (AfghanStar @ Aug 12 2007, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yah bro, i think that girl is my love of life. so i cant accept anyone except her, althought she might not love me anymore.. btw dont want to make you sad haha. so cheerz

yeah dear bro,, one thing is called timepass but on the other side if think we should not spend all our time in timpass, in life its possible that anyone loves you or you love him/her but there you should take your dicisions with cool mind coz it might hurts you or will hurt him/her,, so what do you think about my siggy?? i mean what is my siggy representing??

Vezir.04

#12 AfghanStar

AfghanStar

Mastana Fan

• Members
  • 529 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 06:40 AM

oh ur siggy is cool and it shows that u are in love with somebody special lol_mini.gif
yah u are right bro..

#13 djparwiz

djparwiz

Bandwidth Eater

• V.I.P
  • 16467 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 06:45 AM

QUOTE (AfghanStar @ Aug 12 2007, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oh ur siggy is cool and it shows that u are in love with somebody special lol_mini.gif
yah u are right bro..

thnx kameenay brother wink.gif but ur right im really in love with someone here in mastforum wub.gif but im missing her now sad.gif

Vezir.04

#14 djparwiz

djparwiz

Bandwidth Eater

• V.I.P
  • 16467 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 09:52 AM

^^^^ne ne kalaan kaar zarorat nadarem tongue.gif go and make a !!!!Boy Friend!!!! topic in your section

Vezir.04

#15 djparwiz

djparwiz

Bandwidth Eater

• V.I.P
  • 16467 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:04 PM

ahahaha its clear who is mental tongue.gif coz mental raahe khuda faramosh mekona wa da topic degarha reply mekona smile.gif

Vezir.04

#16 Sal

Sal

Not a Newbie Annymore!

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 07:53 PM

i have a girlfriend. Aint nothing wrong with that. And she is not Afghan, she's a "foriegner". Ive been with her for 2 1/2 years now. I love her, and yeah, just because they are safaid doesn't mean its not going to work.

#17 Afghanhot

Afghanhot

Super Adminstrator

• Members
  • 1640 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE (Sal @ Aug 29 2007, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i have a girlfriend. Aint nothing wrong with that. And she is not Afghan, she's a "foriegner". Ive been with her for 2 1/2 years now. I love her, and yeah, just because they are safaid doesn't mean its not going to work.

from what point of view do u think its not wrong? u do know that its considered az "zina" and the finest place for these people are hell. smile.gif [no offense, but thats the islamic point of view"

Posted Image

#18 Sal

Sal

Not a Newbie Annymore!

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (Afghanhot @ Aug 29 2007, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
from what point of view do u think its not wrong? u do know that its considered az "zina" and the finest place for these people are hell. smile.gif [no offense, but thats the islamic point of view"

So your basically saying im going to go to hell. Thank you biggrin.gif! And do you mind me asking who you are? Because I dont think you're God, and you cant judge me! So what you say is not important to me.

#19 Afghanhot

Afghanhot

Super Adminstrator

• Members
  • 1640 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE (Sal @ Aug 29 2007, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So your basically saying im going to go to hell. Thank you biggrin.gif! And do you mind me asking who you are? Because I dont think you're God, and you cant judge me! So what you say is not important to me.

nope im not god, but i have read quran, and alhamdullah im a muslim, and allah has forbiden us from going to bed, or having any kind of contact with a girl unless we are married.

and as a muslim its my duty, and i have been commanded. to tell u this, because i will be asked about it, that why i didnt tell u this.. just doing my job, nothing personal.

Posted Image

#20 Sal

Sal

Not a Newbie Annymore!

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE (Afghanhot @ Aug 29 2007, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nope im not god, but i have read quran, and alhamdullah im a muslim, and allah has forbiden us from going to bed, or having any kind of contact with a girl unless we are married.

and as a muslim its my duty, and i have been commanded. to tell u this, because i will be asked about it, that why i didnt tell u this.. just doing my job, nothing personal.

Do your thing bro, but try not to come off as you think you're better than i am because when you reply to my posts, thats how i think you feel. Nothing personal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users